What are cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you enter certain websites. Cookies allow a website, among other things, to store and retrieve information about your browsing habits and – depending on the information they contain and the way you use your equipment – can be used to identify you.
Types of cookies used
The https://oroel.birdcom.es website uses the following types of cookies:
- Technical Cookies: These are those processed by the Web site that allow registered users to navigate through the restricted area and use its different functions, such as, for example, carrying out the process of purchasing a Product or Service.
Some cookies are essential for the operation of the website, for example, the comment system or the browser.
- Personalisation cookies: are those that allow users to access the Service with some predefined general characteristics according to a series of criteria established by the user such as, for example, the language or the type of browser through which the user connects to this website
You can accept, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by setting your browser options.
The following links provide instructions on how to enable or disable cookies in the most common browsers.
- Firefox http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- Safari http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Warning about deleting cookies
You can remove and block cookies from this website, but some of the site will not function properly or its quality may be affected.